Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jamie Cullum plus Julian Velard in New Orleans, LA - presale password from The Presale Prince

Jamie Cullum plus Julian Velard presale password for concert tickets Want to buy your tickets to this awesome event early? Use the FREE pre-sale password provided below. You won't regret it.

Jamie Cullum plus Julian Velard
House of Blues New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
Fri, Jul 9, 2010 07:00 PM

FAN CLUB PRESALE
Start: Tue, 06/01/10 10:00 AM CDT
End: Fri, 06/04/10 10:00 PM CDT

LIVE NATION PRESALE
Start: Tue, 06/01/10 10:00 AM CDT
End: Fri, 06/04/10 10:00 PM CDT

Citi Preferred Presale
Start: Wed, 06/02/10 10:00 AM CDT
End: Fri, 06/04/10 10:00 PM CDT

Like the exploding piano on its cover, Jamie Cullum's long-awaited new Verve album The Pursuit blows away audience and artist preconceptions leaving 14 smoldering tracks that seamlessly run the gamut from swinging standards and yearning singer-songwriter confessionals to 125 BPM house dance tracks and resurrected Broadway ballads.

"It was the right time for me to take myself out of my comfort zone, and to push myself to be bolder,” Cullum says of the album “I wanted to build on the things I've already done, but I also wanted to reinvent myself.”


There you have it! Another day, another FREE pre-sale code. You can count on us to provide current Ticketmaster passcodes to all of the hottest events.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PRESALE PASSWORD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another great source of free pre-sale passcodes is presalemaster.com - if we don't have the code you need, they probably will.