Thursday, June 24, 2010

SUMMERFIST III in Costa Mesa, CA - presale password from The Presale Prince

SUMMERFIST III fanclub presale password for event tickets in Costa Mesa, CA Want to get into this popular event early? Use the FREE pre-sale password to get your tickets before everyone else. Be prepared so you won't have to stress later.

SUMMERFIST III
OC Fair & Event Center, Costa Mesa, CA
Thu, Aug 12, 2010 07:30 PM

OC Fair Presale
Start: Thu, 06/24/10 10:00 AM PDT
End: Fri, 06/25/10 11:59 PM PDT

“That first time I fought it was like an out-of-body experience, like I was looking down at myself the whole time. Once I started throwing punches it got better, but there was definitely some tunnel vision and an adrenaline rush. I remember almost seeing myself doing these things, but outside of my own body, and it was like, ‘Wow, I’m fighting?’ That feeling gets a little less each time, but that rush is always still there and you can definitely see your training coming through a little more each time.”


Free pre-sale password for a great show, enjoy!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PRESALE PASSWORD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another great source of free pre-sale passcodes is presalemaster.com - if we don't have the code you need, they probably will.